Have you ever heard of kite boarding? This is snowboarding by being pulled by a big kite.
I went to a park to try to get some sunset shots and this is what I found.
BTW this is all the proof I have of snow in our area.
"The Heavens Declare the Glory of God..."
How the PC agenda on college campuses is endangering millions of students
Radical social agendas have taken over campus health and counseling, and it’s making students sick. Dr Anonymous should know: she’s treated over 2000 students at a prestigious university, and seen first hand how the anything-goes, women-are-just like- men, “safer-sex” agenda harms our sons and daughters. After years of hesitation, she’s speaking up.
In Unprotected you will learn:
* About an Ivy League university’s health website that okays risky behaviors including S&M, “swinging”, and bestiality
* How campus health centers hound students to stop smoking, eat right, get enough sleep, and wear sunscreen, but tacitly approve of promiscuity, and whitewash the consequences of sexually transmitted infections
* How HIV education is distorted, causing hysteria among students who are at no risk for infection
* How campus counselors focus on sexual orientation, abuse, molestation, cigarettes and caffeine, but neglect to ask students about abortion
* How ideology-driven health services lead young women to believe they are just like men – and to pay a high price for it.
* How, despite strong evidence of significant health benefits of church attendance and faith in God, psychology remains anti-religion -- an irrational, out-dated prejudice Dr Anonymous calls “theophobia”
Parents, educators, and health providers are all disturbed and mystified by the epidemic of sexually transmitted infections on our college campuses, as well as the rampant depression, suicidal behavior, eating disorders, and cutting. Dr Anonymous has seen it all. The solution, she contends, is not Zoloft or condoms. Instead, she urges her colleagues to stop feeding students platitudes about diet and exercise and misinformation about “protection”. What campus counselors and health providers must do, she argues, is tell uncomfortable, politically-incorrect truths, especially to young patients in their most vulnerable and confusing moments.
About the Author
ANONYMOUS, M.D. is a psychiatrist at the counseling center of a major American university. A campus atmosphere of intolerance forces her to conceal her identity.